Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please prepare your abstract following the guidelines below. Questions? E-mail email@example.com
Each abstract should be a single page in length (including figures). The abstract must be submitted as an Adobe PDF file created from the MSWord Template below. The file name should follow this convention: LASTNAME_FirstInitial.PDF
Select a topic to present your abstract from the list below.
Please click the Submit Abstract button below and follow the instructions to upload your abstract as a PDF file.
This event is centered on showcasing developments across the whole spectrum of area-selective deposition. Thus, the Workshop will cover a wide range of topics including the following:
- Mechanisms and surface-dependent thin film nucleation and growth
- Surface passivation for controlled nucleation and growth
- Patterned deposition resists, including organic monolayers or polymers
- Chemical activation for nucleation enhancement
- Selectivity in thin film etching, including atomic layer etching (ALE)
- Precursor selection for area-selective deposition
- Processes and mechanisms for area-selective deposition using atomic layer deposition (ALD), molecular layer deposition (MLD), chemical vapor deposition (CVD), physical vapor deposition (PVD), and other thin film deposition techniques
- Metrology for area-selective deposition
- Applications for area-selective deposition in electronics manufacturing
- Applications for area-selective processing in catalysis, energy generation and storage, and other emerging areas
- Surface characterization techniques for defects formation and mitigation
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been submitted will follow by e-mail shortly after submission. Notifications regarding acceptance will be sent by e-mail by February 24, 2020.